Friday, February 24, 2017

Official Schedule: February 24, 2017 Show


(Enter JIM, JEFF's long-lost friend. JEFF is listening to NORTH AMERICAN HARNESS UPDATE)


JIM
Oh, wow, is that you, Jeff?
You look a lot different since
I last saw you. Watchu' listening
to?

JEFF
Jim! Oh, man, how long's it been?! 
Not long enough, ha ha ha!
(JEFF nudges JIM's arm)

JIM
But, what are you listening to, Jeff?

JEFF
What? I can't hear you.

(JIM rips off JEFF's headphones)

JIM
(Shouts) WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

JEFF
Oh, I was listening to this show called
North American Harness Update.

JIM
Why? That doesn't sound interesting.

JEFF
Oh, you've never listened to the show!
It's these two guys, Ray Cotolo, and Mike
Pribozie. Currently they're covering
the Late Pick 4 from the Meadowlands 
before talking about their featured
race of the week!

JIM
Jeff, I know it's been awhile, but I have
no idea what the heck you're talking about.

JEFF
You don't have to! This Ray Cotolo kid, 
his Twitter is @RayCotolo, is fantastic!
I was never interested in harness racing
until I listened to him. He's so obscure
that I can't help but listen to his every
thought.

JIM
I mean, Jeff, I was hoping we could catch
up, seeing as it's been so long since we
last saw each other. 

JEFF
But you can listen to the show at 
starting at 9pmET. Trust me, you'll love it.
Now, it was nice seeing you, but I gotta'
hear this bit Ray's currently doing. He's
such a nut!

(JEFF leaves)

JIM
(somberly) Goodbye, Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment