Thursday, March 31, 2016

WANTED: Co-host

If you've heard the last few months of North American Harness Update, you'll know that the show has been run from a one-man ship with occasional visits from some of my pals. But, as we approach the stakes season, I want to have a voice I can bounce off from week to week versus having my voice carry the show for the whole two hours; variety for variety's sake.

Below are the requirements for being a co-host:

  • Some kind of knowledge of harness racing, handicapping, and gambling
  • Availability on Fridays from 9-11pmEDT
  • Confident in front of an audience (in reality a mic)
  • Have consistent contact with me for show planning
  • Creative thinking skills used both behind the mic and developing ideas for the show
  • Humble & willing to have fun
Contact me at northamericanharnessupdate@gmail.com or on Twitter (@NAHarnessUpdate) or Facebook (link). 


No comments:

Post a Comment