Thursday, October 2, 2014

October 3rd Show Cancelled

Due to a prior engagement on my end, this week's edition of North American Harness Update, which would have covered the concluding events of Grand Circuit action at The Red Mile, has been cancelled.

Ironically, I will be attending a football game, but for purposes of the high school band. So, instead of talking horses, I'll be playing British pop music that perhaps utilized groans and moans from a neighborhood crypt as a means of background singing.

I'll likely tweet about the races that afternoon (@HarnessRaycer), and you can always follow the show (@NAHarnessUpdate), as well as our beloved Garnsdale (@gocashking).

We'll be back next week, October 10th, for our American National show. The planned presenters, at this point, will by Garnsdale and myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment